Friday, January 27, 2012

Burger recipe (I thought they were called hibachi burgers) 70's?

Back in the early 70's, my step mom made some hamburgers that were chinese tasting. I don't know exactly what they were. My brother and I remember them as kind of salty with some kind of veggies in them? Anybody ever heard of them?Burger recipe (I thought they were called hibachi burgers) 70's?
2 c. cooked white rice

1/2 c. grated carrots

1/4 c. diced string beans

1/4 c. cabbage, diced

1/4 c. broccoli, diced

1/4 c. mushrooms, diced

1/2 c. onions, diced

1/4 c. water

1/4 c. soy sauce

1 clove garlic, diced

3 tbsp. flour

Salt and pepper to taste

Oil

Cheese



Mix all the ingredients together, shape into patties. Heat some oil in a skillet, brown patties on both sides. Place in a baking pan and bake 25-30 minutes. Top with a slice of Cheddar cheese 5 minutes before done. Great with mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, and the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment