Monday, January 30, 2012

At a Japanese restaurant, should you tip the hibachi chef separately?

At a local restaurant I had lunch with a friend, total bill was $18



I left a $4.00 tip when I paid the bill. I guess the waitress and chef split that somehow?



Should I have tipped the waitress, who only brought soup and water, and the chef separately?



Whats expected, how much should I have tipped?At a Japanese restaurant, should you tip the hibachi chef separately?
you should've given the chef $2 or $3 and the waitress $1.00

and remember you should never give the whole money to the waitress, she might get all of it and not give the chef his share...

thar's what happened to me.. you could also give it directly to the chef:)



$3 or $4.00 is okay already:)



hope i helped!At a Japanese restaurant, should you tip the hibachi chef separately?
wtf tips lol you donts needs to tips them dont even have to pay sneak out the bathroom,At a Japanese restaurant, should you tip the hibachi chef separately?
eeew. yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment