Tuesday, January 24, 2012

When I go to a hibachi grill I see them cleaning the grill with something in a vodka bottle, its it vodka?

is it vodka or water or something else??When I go to a hibachi grill I see them cleaning the grill with something in a vodka bottle, its it vodka?
it is water, vodka would be kindof expensive for cleaning.When I go to a hibachi grill I see them cleaning the grill with something in a vodka bottle, its it vodka?
It is water vodka is flammableWhen I go to a hibachi grill I see them cleaning the grill with something in a vodka bottle, its it vodka?
lol thatx too funni mayb it was water in the bottle n R U SURE IT WAS A VODKA BOTTLEWhen I go to a hibachi grill I see them cleaning the grill with something in a vodka bottle, its it vodka?
it's cyanide

No comments:

Post a Comment