Friday, January 27, 2012

What do they call the style of cooking they do at hibachi restaurants?

The chefs set the grill on fire first, and then they throw things in the air and do all these tricks and I think it's so cool. I want to learn how to do it but I don't even know what it's called so I can research it. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Thanks in advance. =)What do they call the style of cooking they do at hibachi restaurants?
teppanyaki!What do they call the style of cooking they do at hibachi restaurants?
It's called "teppanyaki". "Teppan" is the Japanese word for the flat steel griddle that the food is cooked on, and "yaki" is the Japanese word meaning "grilled".What do they call the style of cooking they do at hibachi restaurants?
As the others say it is teppanyaki

Read about it here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TeppanyakiWhat do they call the style of cooking they do at hibachi restaurants?
Would you like a glass of water

No comments:

Post a Comment