Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Anyplace in the NJ/NYC area where I can become a hibachi chef for a day?

I would like to take a hibachi lesson and learn with my girlfriend, anyone know of any places in NYC/NJ? Thanks!Anyplace in the NJ/NYC area where I can become a hibachi chef for a day?
My favorite hibachi restaurant has locations in both NY and NJ (Ari Rang)



Maybe you can go speak to the manager and ask them how to go about being a chef for a day. They may make a contest out of it for the publicity. Good luck and let me know if you get the gig. I'd definitely go support!Anyplace in the NJ/NYC area where I can become a hibachi chef for a day?
Go for it! worse case? You get a night out to enjoy some yummy hibachi. BONZAI!!!

Report Abuse

Anyplace in the NJ/NYC area where I can become a hibachi chef for a day?
Check the job board on JerseyMenus.com

http://www.jerseymenus.com/jobboard-post鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment