Thursday, February 23, 2012

Anniversary - Sushi or Hibachi?

So its my boyfriend and my anniversary is this weekend. I've been hoping to go to this all you can eat sushi %26amp; Japanese restaurant; over forty different dishes, seafood, tempura, soup, gyoza, sushi, everything you can think of. At 35 $ a person; it's not something you can do all the time (hence why i wanted to do it on our anniversary)



My boyfriend however doesn't enjoy sushi; although like i said there are plenty of other foods at this place. He however would like to go to habachi. I took him one time and he loves it but its similar to going to a usual restaurant 10-20$ a plate... but it fills you up.





What should i do; i know that i shouldn't be selfish after all; all that is important is that we're together. But I've been waiting to go there on a special occasion. WHAT TO DO!?!?!Anniversary - Sushi or Hibachi?
Since he doesn't like sushi then I suggest you go to another restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment