Thursday, February 23, 2012

Could i take my 9 month old to the resturant kanpai of tokyo?

its like a japanese hibachi grill type resturant where they cook in front of you.Could i take my 9 month old to the resturant kanpai of tokyo?
Of course- just be sure to sheild the baby a bit when they do the "tricks" with the fire. The flare up of the flame is kinda hot...



We took our baby to a hibachi restaurant for Daddy's birthday when baby was about 7 months old. It was no different than any other restaurant experience for him. Now that he's 2- he LOVES watching the cooks "perform" he thinks it's the coolest thing.Could i take my 9 month old to the resturant kanpai of tokyo?
Im sure if your 9 month old is well behaived. The japanese are very welcoming and have the most respect than all the people in the world.



And in my opinion im not sure if your 9 month old will like seafood too much but I guess you could give it a try. I would just have a snack ready for him/her in case they dont like it. And sadly to say you can not share your food so you would have to order the babies separetely.
  • unique baby girl names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment