Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm curious about chinese and japanese meat?

I know everyone's always heard the rumors about you're really eating cats and dogs but I never believed it. Well I love japanese hibachi and their teryaki chicken. But I've noticed their chicken is a lot different from chicken I've eaten before(%26amp; mostly all i eat is chicken) They put it on a plate %26amp; there's about 5-6 very thick, long, wide strips of it. Like long as the plate %26amp; they're all in once piece, not chopped up. Now this is a very upscale restaurant BTW. Just wondering though is it really chicken??I'm curious about chinese and japanese meat?
who cares.I'm curious about chinese and japanese meat?
XD



Yeah, I'm 99.9% sure it's chicken. People are just being stupid and inflating stuff like this. You know how people were/are saying Obama is a terrorist because his middle name is Hussein? Yeah...



Dog meat is legal in China, but those dogs are bred to be eaten. I personally don't get what's so much worse about it..we breed cows and pigs to be killed, right? (okay sorry for that little rant..lol).



Maybe the restaurant cuts the breasts of the chick for that? Or somehow cuts it diagonal? I dunno.I'm curious about chinese and japanese meat?
I have seen fried chicken patty as big as a dinner plate in Taiwan. The meat was not minced. It was one giant continuous piece! It was just a piece of chicken breast sliced and prepared in a special fashion. Very interesting to see and pretty tasty and 100% chicken meat.



You don't need to worry about cats and dogs in the US. You will not be able to find any of them in a restaurant. I've never seen dogs and cats been served as food in Japan. Accidentally eating any dish containing dog or cat in China is almost impossible in most regions except in Guangxi.



@sara: Chinese do not breed dogs for human consumption nor was the practice legal. It was something semi-under table. What you described was Korean.I'm curious about chinese and japanese meat?
Wholesale raw chicken meat (already dressed, boned %26amp; skinned) is about 40 cents a pound. Since you cannot BUY cat meat, you'd have to pay someone to catch, kill, dress %26amp; prepare the cat meat, and it would end up costing perhaps ten times what the chicken does....



What would be the reason to do that?
one never knows, does one? hahahahaha!!!!
  • catalytic converter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment