Monday, February 20, 2012

Don't like seafood: would I still enjoy a hibachi?

Ok. Need an answer, quick. Today's my birthday-- I'm 16 now. And have never liked seafood At all....always thought it was gross.

Bt have been curious as to this, I've wanted to go to one for a bit. I like rice and anything else, I'm just kind of a stickler on he seafood topic and raw fish....

What do you think?

Should I? What else could I get to eat?

Or should I just settle for my second choice; something Italian?Don't like seafood: would I still enjoy a hibachi?
Yes, you can definitely go to a hibachi still! They have tons of great food, like steak and chicken, not just seafood. Hibachi's are one of my favorites, and i love steak there! It is a great experience to watch them cook, and good entertainment with your meal.Don't like seafood: would I still enjoy a hibachi?
Hibachi is usually steak or chicken for the main course. Sometimes you can get grilled shrimp as an appetizer, which is a good starting seafood I think because it doesn't smell or taste "fishy".



There is no raw fish - you're thinking of sushi. However I urge you to give that a try at some point. It's not stinky or fishy.





Anyways go with a group of people, and order different things so everyone can try everything. That's the best way to experience any new food.
Happy Birthday! From the wording of your question, I think you are asking if you should go to an Hibachi Japanese Restaurant, and think they only serve seafood. They serve all kinds of other things..go for it. I looked up the menu, and if I did not like seafood, this is what I might order.



Soup

Miso or Hot and Sour



Sushi

Tomago (sweet egg)



Salad

House Specialty Salad



Noodles

Vegetable Udon (Comes with Vegetable Tempura)



Katsu

Pork Katsu



Dessert

Mochi Green Tea Ice CreamDon't like seafood: would I still enjoy a hibachi?
Hibachi is a Japanese grill. I would guess you're going to a grilled food restaurant and not a sushi restaurant.

In other words you have a lot of options besides raw fish.

It's you're birthday (Happy Birthday!) so you get to decide. :-)
You don't have to have seafood on the hibachi. They can do meats or chicken %26amp; various vegetables too. Try it you will love it. There's nothing wrong with trying new things.Don't like seafood: would I still enjoy a hibachi?
yes hibachi grill has lots of other japanese/american food. Not just seafood
  • chevys
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment