Monday, February 20, 2012

Please help me finding a better job that I can spend my life with?

I'm a 24 year old Chinese guy from Hong Kong. I came to the U.S. when I was 16. My education was just 5 years in high school in Philadelphia. I've been a server in Chinese buffet restaurants for years. I'm really tired of working like a dog for 86 hours/week. My meals were just the unhealthy rubbish on the buffet. I realize that I'm being dumb and my life is being colorless. Now I wanna refresh my life. Hope you all can help me finding the answers. 1) Does anyone know about how long it takes to learn hibachi from a Japanese restaurant? 2) How much income would be satisfiable for 24 - 27 year old men? 3) How much income does a baker or a pizza deliverer make? 4) Is it worth to be a pizza deliverer? About how much gas it takes a day? How many miles it runs a day? How often it needs to start the engine a day? 5) What is required to be a postman? Please help me and I will always appreciate.Please help me finding a better job that I can spend my life with?
Education is often the key to success. You could be an interpretor. People who speak Chinese and English are in high demand right now from governments and businesses on both sides of the Pacific. Go to the community college to study English as a second language. Study English grammar. Talk to a career advisor about other things you might study to become an interpretor.



Incidentally, your written English is not bad. Look at the poor grammar some of the Americans, Brits, and Aussies use on this web site. You do better than many of them. I am sure that your verbal skills are not as good as your reading and writing skill, but practice should help you. Try reading out loud.



Best of luck to youPlease help me finding a better job that I can spend my life with?
get into a community college. that's the only way you'll get ahead in life. food service, unless you are in management, will get you nowhere. you've been here for 8 years already. it's time to get a move on.
Why not started your own small business?



for example selling digital products such ebook!

at http://smallpreneur.com it only cost you $5 to access all the digital products.



Sell it to freinds, family or ebay



hope this helpsPlease help me finding a better job that I can spend my life with?
your on the right track. your like me always thinking. i would go to college like the person above has mentioned. get into financial area. it helps.
i think you can earn more than what you are earning from just go for online jobs as part time jobs without leaving your current job.

After that if you are earning more than before means just continue with online jobs and leave that present job.



if you want to earn from home means just visit



http://www.workfrmhome.org/joomla



If you want help in doing any online jobs means just contact me i will help you.Please help me finding a better job that I can spend my life with?
community college, if you are bi-lingual you may find much more rewarding jobs than you have listed as a translator.

Hong Kong having returned to China, I would be surprised if any languge skills you may have, would not be considered a significant skill.
With ameriplan those long hard hours would definately be over with for you. commit 8-11 hours or full time..it's up to you. but either way you would be on track to make a 6 figure salary in 3-5 years with dilligence. It is a bbb registered company. it is a member of the chamber of commerce, and has been around for over 15 years. it is definately not a scam.

if you have a phone and acces to the internet, you can do it. free training. free conference calls. you make your hours.

simply help people find good health benefits through ameriplan and help people who wer nearly hopeless who wer tired of being scammed and were looking for a credible business to be in. check out www.freedomathometeam.com/rramsey
I’m going to take your questions one at a time - just the way you asked them.

1) Does anyone know about how long it takes to learn hibachi from a Japanese restaurant?

MY ANSWER TO YOU: The EASIEST way to find out this information is to go to a Japanese restaurant and befriend a hibachi chef. Easier yet, if one of your friends knows one of those fine folks, invite him/her to lunch and ask the questions. Most of the time, you should get the answers you’re looking for and need to find out. As far as how much he/she gets paid, that’s another question which you may want to ask.



I CAN tell you this: YOU MUST use your BEST personality. Smile, be friendly, be helpful!

DON’T EVER bring your troubles to work. DON’T ever tell anybody about your troubles at home.



The same goes with your home. DON’T bring your work troubles into your home.



2) How much income would be satisfiable for 24 - 27 year old men?

MY ANSWER TO YOU: I’m sorry, I’m not able to answer this one. This is a question you alone must answer. IF you’ll ask another question such as “How can I find a good job that I’ll be happy doing?” I MAY be able to help you.



3) How much income does a baker or a pizza deliverer make?

MY ANSWER TO YOU: This question gets almost the same answer as your first question about the hibachi chef. The EASIEST way to find out this information is to go to a pizza restaurant and make friends with a baker or a pizza maker - man or woman.



Easier yet, if one of your friends knows one of those fine folks, invite him/her to lunch and ask the questions. Most of the time, you should get the answers you’re looking for and need to find out. As far as how much he/she gets paid, that’s another question which you may want to ask



4] 4) Is it worth to be a pizza deliverer? About how much gas it takes a day?

MY ANSWER TO YOU: See questions 1 and 3. The same answer applies. You have to ask a person who does this kind of work. OR MAYBE you should ask two folks who work in the job. Take each to lunch. When you do this, you’ll probably get a better idea what they do.



5) What is required to be a postman? To do this I THINK you have to take a civil service examination or test.

Ask your post man/lady. Ask if you can buy them dinner. Talk to him/her. Don’t you think it makes more sense and you’ll get a lot more information about what you want to do by asking a person who already works in the areas you’re asking about on Yahoo! Answers?



You told me - and everyone else who reads your question: “my English is very poor. i'm not a good student. And I'm afraid that I won't be able to catch up anything.” If I were you, I would look into taking English lessons. There are places to go to learn English. I don’t know if the lessons would cost anything, but I THINK you could get help. You have to make up your mind you’re going to do it - THEN DO IT!



Thank you for asking your question. I enjoyed taking the time to answer your question. You did a great job - not only for your information, but for every other person interested in reading my answer. Thanks to everyone for reading my answer.



I wish you well!



VTY,

Ron Berue

[Yes, that's my real last name.]

No comments:

Post a Comment