Sunday, February 26, 2012

Best place for a birthday dinner in Boston/Cambridge?

I'm turning 20 on Saturday! I have a group of 8 and want to go out to dinner somewhere that is lively and fun. I was thinking a Japanese Hibachi restaurant would be nice but I can't find any in Boston. But I'm open for any cuisine! The experience is more important than what I'm actually eating.



Any suggestions????Best place for a birthday dinner in Boston/Cambridge?
Fire and Ice is a fun restaurant. Thats where i always went to my birthday. You may want to make reservations ASAP if you go there because is get packed on the weekend.

Other restaurants that you may want to look into are Dick's Last Resort and Hard Rock Cafe.

*Those are the top places i would want to go for my birthday. :)

Have fun!Best place for a birthday dinner in Boston/Cambridge?
Ended up going to hard rock cafe!! They said they were full for reservations on Friday but Sat night we only had to wait 20 minutes! Thank you for the fantastical answer!1 :)

Report Abuse

Best place for a birthday dinner in Boston/Cambridge?
Fire and Ice in Cabbridge and Dick' s Lst resort at fanueil Hall, Boston, PF Changs

No comments:

Post a Comment