Sunday, February 26, 2012

Best resturant for a birthday gathering?

I want to have a birthday dinner at a restaurant. I would like somewhere that possible would serve sushi with hibachi steak... but i don't want to be too expensive. I want somewhere were it's nice and calm atmosphere, and real waitresses in kimonos. the whole shabang. I live in the carrollton addison area in tx anyone have any suggestionsBest resturant for a birthday gathering?
Hibachi grills are so much fun... you should look and see if there is any Beni Hanas in your area, because that is pricey, yet reasonable. And, it's a lot of fun. I'm not familar with your area but you can use yelp.com to look for asian fusion places in your neck of the woods.Best resturant for a birthday gathering?
Yes, Benihana or something similar. Also good for parties is The Melting Pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment