Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is there a japanese steakhouse on oahu, hawaii?

I am wanting to plan a special night for my husband and I but I haven't been able to find a japanese steakhouse with a hibachi grill that is worthy.



Anyone know of a good one that isn't going to consume our pocket books? Lol.



Thanks!Is there a japanese steakhouse on oahu, hawaii?
I just got back from Oahu and there are a few good Japanese Steakhouses. Benihana is located in the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Waikiki. Check the "Best of Oahu" book and you should be able to get a 10% off coupon.



Kobe Japenese Steakhouse is located right outside of Hilton Hawaiian Village on Ala Moana blvd as well and they have some evening specials.



Accross the street is Todai which has a little Japanese, Korean and other Asian foods.



Good Luck!Is there a japanese steakhouse on oahu, hawaii?
you could try ala moana (mall in oahu) there's this restaurant right next to Ruby Tuesdays. I believe it's a japanese restaurant, although I'm not sure if it's a steakhouse...Is there a japanese steakhouse on oahu, hawaii?
There's a Benihana Restaurant in the Hilton Hawaiian Village.Is there a japanese steakhouse on oahu, hawaii?
restaurantnet.com :D
  • travel trailers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment