Thursday, February 23, 2012

What kind of noodles and cooking sauce/seasonings do hibachi/teppanyaki chefs use for stir fry?

I am absolutely in love with teppanyaki meals at out local Japanese Steakhouse restaurant. I am trying to recreate the dishes at home, but I am struggling with the stir fry noodles. I bought udon noodles last time, but they are definitely not the same taste or texture. I realize that all the places might use different noodles, but I was hoping that someone knows what kind of noodles I need to buy to make this awesome stir fry for myself.



Also, the noodles they used at this restaurant were yellow. Oh and maybe someone might know what kind of cooking spices or sauces they use? Thanks!What kind of noodles and cooking sauce/seasonings do hibachi/teppanyaki chefs use for stir fry?
Go to this site. meltingwok.com I use peanut sauce. Check the site out.
  • translator french to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment