Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can you order just sushi at a hibatchi table?

I'm going with a group of people to dinner at a Hibachi place.I know you can sit at regular tables, but my friend reserved us a hibatchi table. Do you have to order the hibachi dinner if your at a table? or can you just order sushi and or a regular item from the menu? i assume most people at my table will be getting the hibatchi meal but i didnt know if it was wrong to not order it. can anyone help me with hibachi etiquette? thanksCan you order just sushi at a hibatchi table?
You being a customer, I don't see why it should be a problem when they should appreciate any business on any given day. Realize this, I don't think it would be good business if they only restricted sushi to be eaten at the bar when they at the same time could offer sushi and expand the revenue to the entire dining experience. With that said, it would be hard to find you having to be separated from your party. Now that could be definitely bad practice on their behalf. If you would like to assure yourself, perhaps you could talk to the host/hostess if one is available. Or simply call in for your party reservation and let them know of any special request(s). I'm pretty sure they'll be willing to accommodate you and your party. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment