Thursday, February 23, 2012

I need some good restaurants around NYC?

So I've done chains like bbqs and dave%26amp;busters, I done little Bedford places like Vera Cruz and Sea, I go to hibachi way too often in forest hills.. What are some decent restaurants possibly not in manhattan with good food and around 50$ / 2 people? Any ideas?I need some good restaurants around NYC?
Since you mentioned Queens, I thought of this great "hot pot" place. It's a good deal.. $25 per person and it's all you can eat. You choose as many ingredients as you want. (from a BIG list of choices) and the pot is two-sided. One for spicy and one is regular. Tons of different sauces to try, etc.. Free soda too. Really fun place!! It's called "Shanghai Tide".I need some good restaurants around NYC?
coco, buvette

No comments:

Post a Comment