Sunday, February 26, 2012

Need somewhere nice to eat for my 19th birthday =)?

My birthday is this Thursday and my boyfriend wants to take me out to eat. I want to go somewhere nice to eat and all my friends keep telling me i should go somewhere like olive garden or macaroni grill but I have already been there and I want to go somewhere different. i thought about a hibachi restaurant but i still want some more suggestions.



PS.i live in new jersey so any restaurants in new york city would help to and i don't want to go anywhere to pricey either.Need somewhere nice to eat for my 19th birthday =)?
Look around your local area, maybe a small non-chain restaurant I can guarantee they're all great.Need somewhere nice to eat for my 19th birthday =)?
Olive Garden's food sucks. Only their salads are good.
  • stage stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment