Monday, February 20, 2012

Where can I order a large hibachi grill like the ones used in a professional restaurant?

I was at a nice hibachi restaurant with family the other day and really liked the idea of the hibachi grill. After scouring the internet all I could find was a small charcoal thing, similar to a normal American BBQ grill. I've searched multiple Asian restaurant suppliers and still find a table top version. I'm looking for a full sized one to install in my own home.



I know they are recommended for commercial use, however I've been cooking for quite a few years (9) and don't really think there is a danger outside of what is normally connected to any type of open flame cooking.



Does anyone know where I can get more information about ordering one of these full scale grills or at least point me in the right direction?Where can I order a large hibachi grill like the ones used in a professional restaurant?
Hibachi IS a small grill. What you want is a teppanyaki grill. Try that and you'll have better luck.Where can I order a large hibachi grill like the ones used in a professional restaurant?
Restaurant equipment store - new: http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0ge鈥?/a>



used: http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0ge鈥?/a>Where can I order a large hibachi grill like the ones used in a professional restaurant?
Talk to the restaurant manager. If not, check with your local building department. They should have the cut sheets on the kitchen equipment from the manufacturer when it submitted as part of the permit process.Where can I order a large hibachi grill like the ones used in a professional restaurant?
Here is a website that offers built in grills:



http://www.cook-n-dine-usa.com/products.鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment