Monday, February 20, 2012

Birthday is coming up, WANT TO FIND HIBACHI GRILL!?

I live in West Orange NJ and REALLY want to find a place close tht has an excellent hibachi Grill. I'm turning 18! :D And I never make too much of an effort to go out. I want it to be cheap... Not toooo Expensive. I'm paying for six people including myself. I'm routing for twenty bucks a head (person). If no one knows of a good hibachi grill, can you give me another restaurant choice that's inexpensive and good for a group party of at least six?Birthday is coming up, WANT TO FIND HIBACHI GRILL!?
I think I got your part of NJ right. I went to Cragslist and chose Central Jersey. There are some there.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/search/?areaID鈥?/a>

Happy Birthday!Birthday is coming up, WANT TO FIND HIBACHI GRILL!?
finns its in brick nj it has delicious place and when i go its 50 dollars in all for five people so your paying 10 bucks a head

No comments:

Post a Comment