Thursday, February 23, 2012

15th Birthday Party @ Shogun 22 Hibachi Steak House. I need help fast!!!?

I'm inviting 10 people.Is it fine for my guests to pay for their meals?

Also, how long would the show and eating last about?

I was thinking maybe 2 hours, but is that too short? 3 hours then?

After eating and seeing them make our food, what else could we do?

And how much money should I tell them to bring? $20-40?

What's the best thing for us to buy? I have no idea what my friends would think either, the menu is so friggen long (though thats also a good thing, lol). its on the website. shogun22.net



How early should i tell the restaurant about it (do I even need to make reservations?) and like how much would it cost for a table and stuff (or its free?)



And my birthday is about a week away, how late can I send invitations? I'm sending them through facebook as an event and calling one of my friends w/o a facebook. I feel bad though..like should I just avoid the topic with other friends I couldn't invite? I'd feel too overwhelmed to have so many people and worrying if they're entertained and such15th Birthday Party @ Shogun 22 Hibachi Steak House. I need help fast!!!?
If you can't afford to "tip" then don't go to a restaurant. Go to McDonalds. The people that serve you food rely on your tips to survive. If you don't tip, they have no money. Servers only make $2.13 an hour, plus they have to tip out bartenders, bussers, and food runners ( sometimes hostess too).



On the other hand. I think this is a bit pricey for a 15 year old, to invite friends. I would never pay $40.00 for my 15 year old to eat out with his friends. But, maybe your friend's parents will. If you want to go to this restaurant make your parents take you. If you are not "made " of money, I would pick something else. Maybe Chilis. That would be a bit more in your budget.15th Birthday Party @ Shogun 22 Hibachi Steak House. I need help fast!!!?
They should AT LEAST bring $45 dollars with them. a meal will cost around 26-30 dollars, plus a good tip, especially if your are having more then 8 people. And yes, it's okay to tell them to pay for their own meal. I had my boyfriends birthday at a hibachi restaurant, and I paid for 5 meals, and the friends picked up the drink check.



Happy birthday!15th Birthday Party @ Shogun 22 Hibachi Steak House. I need help fast!!!?
Yes you should tip. It would be really bad if you didnt.

Not only tip your server but the chef as well.

Nothing bad will happen if you dont, just karma.



If you cant afford it maybe you should think about going somewhere else. Everyones meal will be over $20 easy. I hope you dont expect your friends to pay for their meal AND buy you a gift. You could do the Shogun Party Package, that is $26.95 per person.

My advice is to just go there with one or two best friends another time and do your birthday dinner somewhere else. It would be really bad if you went and people couldnt afford to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment