Monday, February 20, 2012

Where can I buy a Mini Hibachi Grill Pu Pu grill in Toronto?

Mini Hibachi Grill for appetizers or roasting marshmallows!! Fueled by sterno. It's a small cast iron and wood base grill can be used to re-heat skewered meats or grill vegetables. Fun for tabletop cooking! It is also known as a PU-PU grill and it stands 4 inches tall and has a 3 1/2 inch diameter cast iron grill on the iron body.Where can I buy a Mini Hibachi Grill Pu Pu grill in Toronto?
Tap Phong the big hardware store, between Baldwin and Dundas, if not try a restaurant supply place, Dinetz at King and Sherbourne. PAT Supermarket on Bloor, it is a large Korean Grocery store, Sterno is available everywhere even Canadian Tire has it but you will want the smallest one about 1oz, the burn for 30 minute to 45 minutes most times.



I am a former chef, I live in the Annex and I am down there every week, and have seen them around, places like Barnes and Castle or Benix, they both have outlet stores on Orfus Rd, up near the Yorkdale Mall, off Duferin St at Katz's Deli, there is a light. if you need more help drop me a line.Where can I buy a Mini Hibachi Grill Pu Pu grill in Toronto?
Restaurant supply, right next to the Pu Pu Platters.
  • happy wheels 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment