Thursday, February 23, 2012

Drinking wine at a baby shower. Is this rude?

I'm planning to attend an old friend's baby shower this evening. It will be held at a popular hibachi grill restaurant and we are expected to purchase our own meals and so forth. I typically like to have a glass of wine or maybe two when I eat at this place... so would it be rude to do so this evening?



My friend is nice and very bubbly so I'm pretty sure it wouldn't bother her but I just thought I'd ask for you guys' opinion. Thanks!Drinking wine at a baby shower. Is this rude?
Oh HECK NO!!!! I would be drinking a couple glasses of wine too. Just don't "act up".... lol have a great time chicky!Drinking wine at a baby shower. Is this rude?
You're paying for your own meal, so you can order what you like. Your pregnant friend probably won't drink anything, but there' s nothing wrong with having a glass of wine if you're paying for it yourself. Just don't take this opportunity to have one too many and get loud and foolish.
I think nothing wrong with to drink a little at a baby shower.Drinking wine at a baby shower. Is this rude?
Nothing wrong with that at all and your friend will want you to have a good time at her shower.
as long as you pay for your meal and wine is 0k by meDrinking wine at a baby shower. Is this rude?
LOL, I've never been to a baby shower that DIDN' T have wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment