Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can you drink alcohol on the beach in Wildwood, NJ?

I'm going to drink some beer regardless of the rules but I'm just wondering, because I heard that the Wildwood Crest area is dry, as in no alcohol.



That's a bit of a drag...but if they do not allow alcohol on the beach, how strictly is it enforced? I remember last year I went, did not bring beer on beach but my little hibachi style charcoal grill. The signs on beach said "No fires or grilling" but I did not care, I grilled up hotdogs and hamburgers and no one complained. The sea gulls got one of my burgers though, they are crazy!Can you drink alcohol on the beach in Wildwood, NJ?
Get a cooler full of beer and a green tinted soda bottle. Open your beer and pour it in your soda bottle and get blitzed! It's Jersey!Can you drink alcohol on the beach in Wildwood, NJ?
hell yeh, why not? if there is stoping you from drinking at that beach, maybe it's because they can't drink alcohol.
  • tess gerritsen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment