Monday, February 20, 2012

My fiance wants a griddle for Christmas. What exactly should I get?

She said she could make hibachi if she had one. So I want her to get it. What is it and where do I find it?My fiance wants a griddle for Christmas. What exactly should I get?
I have a Presto griddle that I absolutely LOVE. I know you can get them at Wal-mart and also online at Amazon. I'm sure you can get them elsewhere, as well.



I'm not sure what she means by "make hibachi," though. My understanding is a hibachi is different from a griddle.



Hibachi defined as: A portable charcoal-burning brazier with a grill, used chiefly for cooking.

Here are some hibachi's on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=se鈥?/a>



Good luck and Merry Christmas!My fiance wants a griddle for Christmas. What exactly should I get?
I would suggest the 360 by George Foreman. Can griddle as well as being perfect for circular foods (like pizza or omelets) because of its shape. (about $100) George Foreman also makes a smaller simpler griller that runs about $20-30. I hope this helps! Good luck!My fiance wants a griddle for Christmas. What exactly should I get?
it is a flat plate of metal (usually aluminium, stainless steel or cast iron).

here is a link to one so that you can see a picture of what it looks like

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?h鈥?/a>

you can get them almost anywhere like walmart,kmart,sears,meijers,etc...My fiance wants a griddle for Christmas. What exactly should I get?
I have a nice one from walmart for $30 and it goes on my glass stove top to cover 2 burners and, but I use mine for like pancakes and breakfast foods.
  • used car values
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment