Thursday, February 23, 2012

GS Poll: Should I eat my favorite Japanese meal one more time in 2011 before dieting hardcore?

I'm supposed to be dieting since I gained some pounds laying in bed for weeks when I hurt my ankle, but I'm craving Hibachi chicken and rice big time. Should I eat it one more time in 2011 before dieting hardcore in 2012?



This is a gender-related issue since women diet more than men.GS Poll: Should I eat my favorite Japanese meal one more time in 2011 before dieting hardcore?
I'm a man but I'm also starting a diet in 2012 to get ready for the NYC marathon, and I have a strong random craving for peach cobbler right now. : )GS Poll: Should I eat my favorite Japanese meal one more time in 2011 before dieting hardcore?
Eat what you want. Women may diet more than men, but they fail more than men. Diets simply don't work and are a waste of time. You may lose some pounds but you'll put them back on eventually. What you really need to do is modify your overall eating patterns for life. Start with this meal and have about 1/3 less rice than you normally would. Then start cutting back gradually on other things.
Go for it! Remember, the key to successful dieting is moderation. It's worse in the long run to deprive yourself of the things you love.GS Poll: Should I eat my favorite Japanese meal one more time in 2011 before dieting hardcore?
No, having your favorite meal in recent memory is just more temptation, if you're going to diet start immediately.
NO you should hand it over 2 me and watch me eat it :D and after i am done you can start you're diet :)GS Poll: Should I eat my favorite Japanese meal one more time in 2011 before dieting hardcore?
yes you can eat some its your choice
Of course and get yourself some chocolate dessert for after...just make sure to get a diet-coke with your meal.



I give you two days before you gorge.
yes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment