Sunday, February 26, 2012

Has anyone ever tried HB Japanese Steak House in Houston? If so, i would like to know how it went.?

I heard they do hibachi and also have a sushi bar!Has anyone ever tried HB Japanese Steak House in Houston? If so, i would like to know how it went.?
the food is ok. Nothing to get excited about, but the atmosphere is cool, since they cook in front of you, and the chefs put on a show. But again, my husband and I were not impressed with the food, nor sushi. It's kinda pricey too. It's a great place for a get together thoughHas anyone ever tried HB Japanese Steak House in Houston? If so, i would like to know how it went.?
I went there for my friends bachelorette party! I thought the food was great, and it takes a lot to impress my taste buds. Our chef was so funny and made everybody laugh and put on a great show. The wait staff was very slow brining our drinks, but other than that it was great. I've been back a few times for lunch and dinner. I would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment