Monday, February 20, 2012

Does anyone know what the dipping sauces are called that are served at Japanese restaurants along with the?

hibachi vegetables and shrimp or beef? There is some type of creamy sauce and another that is similar to some type of sweet ginger sauce? Any ideas???Does anyone know what the dipping sauces are called that are served at Japanese restaurants along with the?
Tempura dipping sauce is called tentsuyu in Japanese.as I just found out on the Internet. Is that the answer you are looking for?Does anyone know what the dipping sauces are called that are served at Japanese restaurants along with the?
I don't know. The Japanese Restaurants I go to serve this awesome orange sauce with shimp. I have never been able to get any of the cooks to tell me what is in it, though.Does anyone know what the dipping sauces are called that are served at Japanese restaurants along with the?
This is very difficult to even try and search for...I hope you get answers though, i want to know too.

No comments:

Post a Comment