Sunday, February 26, 2012

Is there a restaurant in Cleveland that gives a birthday discount???

My birthday is 6/2 and I'm looking for a good restaurant where I can get a birthday discount for my meal. Preferably steakhouse, Japanese (sushi or hibachi), Carribean, Cuban etc.... Does anybody know???Is there a restaurant in Cleveland that gives a birthday discount???
My birthday's coming up, too, and I recently received two "free birthday meal" offers.



Blue Canyon in Twinsburg has a Horseshoe Club. When you join it, you're eligible for a free meal on your birthday and anniversary. It used to be free to sign up, but there may be a fee now - - but it's worth it! Beautiful restaurant, good food. They have an outdoor patio now, too.



Damon's in Twinsburg also offers a buy one get one deal on your birthday when you sign up for their e-mail newsletter. Great place for ribs.



Have a happy birthday!Is there a restaurant in Cleveland that gives a birthday discount???
The restaurant t the Wyndham on Playhouse square. They also give free cake.Is there a restaurant in Cleveland that gives a birthday discount???
I know sometimes when you join email lists for casual dining restaurants they send you specials and coupons. I know when my birthday came up I got a free burger from Red Robin. Also try places like Bennigan's.Is there a restaurant in Cleveland that gives a birthday discount???
no but I went to Sussex ,out on Euclid ,near willoughby and they are a seafood resturaunt. The plates were sensational and service is the bomb plus every Sunday kids eat free with all adult purchases . Not to mention it is very inexpensive. Try it. I took my family there for Mother's Day and we had 8 adults and 8 kids = 16 and the bill was only around 125 and we were all stuffed and happy
  • mercedes benz usa
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment