Thursday, February 23, 2012

What is the best low priced rice cooker, im looking to spend 40 dollars or less?

Looking for rice to put with chicken like hibachi chickenWhat is the best low priced rice cooker, im looking to spend 40 dollars or less?
I got this for my birthday earlier this year and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!



Aroma 14 cup Digital Rice Cooker.



I love that it's digital, has a brown rice setting, and lets you saute before cooking the rice (so I can make mexican rice in it!!)



I got mine at Target, but I am sure they have them elsewhere. $29.99 at Target.What is the best low priced rice cooker, im looking to spend 40 dollars or less?
For the best low price try the Salvation Army or the Goodwill or another thrift store. When my microwave oven broke I picked up one for $15.00 at the Goodwill about 3 years ago and it runs like a top. Recycle, reuse,repurpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment