Thursday, February 9, 2012

If Hibachi is the only thing in life that makes you...?

completely an utterly happy, but you have a really bad Hibachi Presenter, what do you do next?



Mind you, they had excellent martinis that knock you on your azz, but I kind of would have liked a good presenter.



I really don't know what my question is, so why don't you just tell me a little bit about yourself. Because I'd like to know. Because I care and I'm a semi good person. If Hibachi is the only thing in life that makes you...?
I never really cared for Hibachi. I'd rather have some good sushi and intelligent conversation instead of Japanese dinner theater. I mean, the first time is entertaining, but it's always the same thing over and over...If Hibachi is the only thing in life that makes you...?
I always grill my steaks on the Hibachi Pot...



(Opens lid of Hibachi Pot, to show two perfect Milet Mignon Steaks grilled to perfection...)



Notice I may be using Hibachi differently than you...



Deal with it...If Hibachi is the only thing in life that makes you...?
That would kinda suck, except for the booze part. I don't know honey, what would you like to know about me? I'm sorta boring. :)If Hibachi is the only thing in life that makes you...?
don't use that sorry?
  • ruby tuesday menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment