Friday, February 3, 2012

Any Japanese Hibachi restaurants in Boston?

I am looking for a good Hibachi restaurant in Boston. I know of several good Japanese restaurants but none offer the tableside culinary experience that Hibachi does. I am willing to travel slighly outside of the city but the restaurant must be T-accessible because I don't have a car. Thanks for your help!Any Japanese Hibachi restaurants in Boston?
Bisuteki Japanese Steak House in Revere. From Boston, you can take the blue line to Beachmont Station, and take bus 119 to Northgate Plaza. Bisuteki is in the hotel right next to the plaza. You could also take the blue line to Wonderland Station, or the orange line to Malden Station, then bus 411 from either station to Northgate.



407 Squire Rd

Revere

(781) 284-7200





There is also one in Cambridge, but I've never eaten there. That one would probably be less complicated to get to by T. I think you would take the red line to Harvard Square, but I'm not sure about that one.



777 Memorial Drive

Cambridge

(617) 492-7777Any Japanese Hibachi restaurants in Boston?
I love Hibachi too!



1002 Beacon Street

Brookline, MA 02446

2.91 Miles Away

Get directions | View map



Nearest subway:

St Marys Station at Beacon St (0.01 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment