Thursday, February 16, 2012

Boyfriend's birthday - hibachi grill restaurant?

my boyfriend's birthday is at the end of march, i want to take him to a hibachi grill restaurant, is that a good idea? also..do you think it's better to just have us two be alone at the hibachi thing or should i invite his friends and family as well? i personally think inviting more people would be more fun since those types of restaurants usually have large #s of seats..but i just don't want his parents to pay (which i think they may do so) how do i convince them to let me pay instead? cause if im with my boyfriend, i can treat him pretty easily..we've been together for around 2 months OH and what do you wear to a hibachi grill restaurant? lol this is my first time going to one :) should i make reservations?Boyfriend's birthday - hibachi grill restaurant?
Lady! I have so much to tell you! Two years ago, it was my boyfriends 22nd birthday. There is this amazing hibachi restaurant in our area that he never really goes to because of the price. Well, on his birthday we got in my car and started driving in that direction and he says " Aw the hibachi place?" and I said "Yes". We walked in there and the host lead us to our table where 4 of his closest friends were waiting for us! He had no idea they were going to be there! It was a great surprise! They said "Happy birthday you asshole", you know how guys are :) I covered the whole meal check, the friends paid for the drink and appetizers. It was amazing. You need to make reservations and make sure the friends can make it and have directions. Make sure they get there 15 minutes before you guys, so you don't blow the plans! Dress nice, like fancy fancy! :) Enjoy, and have fun! Try a saki bomb!
  • mexican food
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment