Thursday, February 16, 2012

Who loves the Cheesecake Factory? What is your favorite kind of cheesecake?

My husband and I really enjoy The Cheesecake Factory. Not only does the restaurant have a great atmosphere, but the food is delicious too. (Hibachi Steak is my fav. dish) but of course they are known for their cheesecakes, and the Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake is my favorite!Who loves the Cheesecake Factory? What is your favorite kind of cheesecake?
That is my favorite chain restaurant. I love any of their salads. They are so beautiful and you don't have to work out as hard after your meal! They will make any meal to your specification if they can. Very good for people who eat healthfully. And for dessert I like dulce de leche cheesecake, although I've never had one that wasn't outstanding!Who loves the Cheesecake Factory? What is your favorite kind of cheesecake?
i like oreo cheese cake
i just love cheesecake. doesnt really matter what kind. i havent had one i didnt love.Who loves the Cheesecake Factory? What is your favorite kind of cheesecake?
I love the plain old fashioned cheesecake. Did you know that Costco sells their cheesecake, including a sampler of multiple flavors.
For a favorite dish, I love the Pasta Da Vinci. Soo good!Who loves the Cheesecake Factory? What is your favorite kind of cheesecake?
Cherry
Funny you ask at a time when I was just convinced by a sibling that New York Style Cherry Cheesecake is not the ONLY cheesecake worth a damn. (The mere thought is enough to evoke sympathy for Homer Simpson's gluttony).,
I think that place is over rated. My husband makes the best cheesecake I have ever eaten.
the turtle cheesecake.
Glad to hear you had a great experience. Our first and I will add last one recently was a disaster. My husband ordered a ribeye, and it was pure grizzle and fat. Our food was delayed and cold. The only good about it was the fact that the manager came over, apologized and comp'd the meal - but since we did not eat it anyway - we would have said something about the bill. Never going back!!!
The Cheesecake Factory use to be a favorite of mine too. I have since discovered many other places to dine, and because of that I wonlyventure there a few times a year... but, these are the dishes I always liked the most... The Sheppards Pie, The Jambalaya (chicken only can be done if allergic to shellfish like I am), and as far as cheesecakes go... I must say the banana cream and vanilla bean are awesome. I don't care for the rest. Sometimes, plain is better.

Bon Appetite!
i love the place, my favorite cheesecake is the banana cream, and i reccomend the orange chicken....or the cheeseburger....yum!
I've only been there one time *office Christmas Party a few years ago*, but I did have this Cajun Chicken dish w/ pasta that was to die for*. I'm not a huge cheesecake fan but since we each got a slice, I got the Banana Creme Pie cheesecake and brought it to my aunt, who was in heaven after she ate it
Food is always good, and the wait staff is great. But The host is always rude.. RUDE RUDE RUDE you can have a person parking a car and they refuse to seat you till they get in side.



I hate dealing with the rudness of the host that seats you!!!!
Oh my god i love cheesecake the srawberry is the best.
OoOoOoO i love the white chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake!!!



My fav meal there is a chicken dish with a mushroom wine sauce, it starts with an M...I cant remember the exact name!!! DEF TRY IT!!!!



I also love there specialty drinks esp. the Georgia Peach drink and the Strawberry Creamsicle!!!!
Cheesecake is gross.
I wanna go to one of those!!!!
I love Cherry cheesecake!
i love chocolate cheese cake
my favorite dish is they shrimp alfredo. i really like their pastas and their buffalo balst appettizer. i don't really have a favorite cheesecake, but i really like cherry cheesecake and strawberrycheesecake.
Oh the New York cheesecake is the best! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment