Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hibachi Steak Recipe.. THE right one please!?

Okay I've googled this a million times. Does anyone know of a recipe for the Hibachi style STEAK, not chicken. The only ones I've seen say to grill it and chop mushrooms. The steak at Shogun doesn't include mushrooms and I'm pretty sure they use tery. or soy sauce and chop up eggs and put it in there, but every recipe I find on yahoo answers or through google just includes oil.Hibachi Steak Recipe.. THE right one please!?
Shogun is my husband's FAVORITE restaurant. I have tried many times to duplicate their recipe and have never come even close. The next time you go, ask the cook to explain to you what he is doing. I think the trick is the sauce they use. I know you can buy some of their sauce to take home, but I have never tried it.



Ingredients I know for sure are: oil, butter, salt, pepper, and secret sauce.Hibachi Steak Recipe.. THE right one please!?
The term "Hibachi" simply is the style of Japanese cooking. It is just where they are cooking in front of an audience. The actual steak that they cook is what ever that you want it to be. Each restaurant probably has a variation of some cut of beef with soy or hosin sauce and vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment