Thursday, February 16, 2012

Name of specific Hibachi restaurant in Chicago?

I have a friend out in Chicago this week, and I am trying to remember the name of an awesome hibachi style restaurant i visited while out there a couple years ago. I think it was in the Lincoln Square area but don't quote me on that.



It's 'gimmick' was that you fill your bowl cafeteria-style from raw ingredients and leave it on the counter with a chopstick listing your table number on it. Four guys around a large square open hibachi cook your food, and when it's finished a server brings it to your table. All-you can-eat style deal. It was pretty epic as I remember and would love to send my friend there. Any help?Name of specific Hibachi restaurant in Chicago?
That is Flat Top Grill

No comments:

Post a Comment