Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm driving to California tonight, and I don't want to stop for food. Is it okay to use a Hibachi in my car?

I don't see the problem with it. Maybe you could plug your blender into the cigarette lighter, whip up some margaritas, and throw some faijitas on the grill.



If you don't want faijitas, maybe you could bring along a big, sharp stick, and as you see road-kill, you can roll down your window, stab it, then have possum shish-kebabs.



(I am laughing at the amount of people who answered this question that obviously have NO sense of humor).I'm driving to California tonight, and I don't want to stop for food. Is it okay to use a Hibachi in my car?
i would use my george foreman grill..I'm driving to California tonight, and I don't want to stop for food. Is it okay to use a Hibachi in my car?
Since the hibachi is a traditional Japanese heating device and is designed to hold burning charcoal, I would venture to say it is not a safe thing to do while driving in your car. Perhaps you should pack some sandwiches and other goodies in a plastic container so that you can snack on that without having to stop. You will have to use the bathroom at one point, so stopping is really part of the trip. If you don't want to stop for food - just pack lightly and leave the hibachi for socializing around the pool at home. :p
No and you shouldn't barbeque turkey burgers in your bathroom either.



If you want to eat while travelling, just catch the bus.I'm driving to California tonight, and I don't want to stop for food. Is it okay to use a Hibachi in my car?
It is if you do it before you get to California, they have some strict rules when it comes to that sort of thing, especially if you're going to be serving squid.
noI'm driving to California tonight, and I don't want to stop for food. Is it okay to use a Hibachi in my car?
If you use a Hibachi, you'll be walking all the way to Cali.
Outside of your car--between the fire hazard and co2 poisoning possibility if the windows are closed I wouldn't use it inside!
Yes, just as long as it's in your lap while driving.
Sure, if you want to die.
The dog you adopted from Madonna after she saw how cute Britney's dog was but before she adopted the child from Africa will eat your rotisserie chicken get all bloated and explode in your back seat and then you will have to toss it out the window like a busted up pinata and some do gooder will see and at the next rest area will slap a give a hoot don't polute bumper sticker on your Gremlin and you will wish you just stopped at Subway.
I wouldn't recommend it.
For being at level 6, you're about as bright as a 2 watt bulb..
wrap the food up and put it on yer engine - people have done that for years
sure! Make sure you have a full tank of gas and a spare gas can in your backseat too.
Absolutely!!!! If we are all lucky the car will explode and there will be one less dumb *** in the world
Legal, YES! Safe, probably not. I would recommend starting that sucker up when you are in Utah. The roads there are straight and flat so you could set the cruise control and cook away! What are you eating?
Huh'''
  • yamaha outboards
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment