Thursday, February 16, 2012

Should I stay as a waitress or go back to takeout?

I now earn $2 an hour at Hibachi but i used to earn takeout for $8 an hour. I work friday and saturday, the busiest days. Which job should I take?Should I stay as a waitress or go back to takeout?
Well if one is $6 more take thatShould I stay as a waitress or go back to takeout?
which ever place you get the most money for your services. so i would say go back to takeout and get the 8 an hour if possibleShould I stay as a waitress or go back to takeout?
sista times are hard i would go for the $8 but if you can't $2 is better than nothingShould I stay as a waitress or go back to takeout?
hibachi restaurants are so much fun.
It depends on what your tips are like waitressing. Good tips could mean you're earning way more than $8 an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment