Monday, February 13, 2012

What are some fun games to play at a 13th birthday?

Its this Sat. and I want it to be REALLY fun. My 10 friends and I are going to a hibachi restaurant then to my house. My mom is DYING to sing me a happy birthday song for me and sing regular songs (she always embarrassed me lol) I want to have fun and it isnt a sleepover, but they can stay till 9 P.M. what would you do if you were 13. What are some age appropriate dares and fun games?What are some fun games to play at a 13th birthday?
I wouldn't mind playing video games, but I'm a boy. :P Maybe you guys could go outside and play some sort of game? (That's what my friend did - we played soccer). I'll get back to you when I think of more stuff. :P



EDIT - I found a really good website to choose games: http://www.iliketoparty.com/games/index.鈥?/a>



Have fun with your party! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment