Monday, February 13, 2012

What can i do in the city for my 17th bday?

Im turning 17 in a week and i have nooo clue what im gonna do. I live in NYC and i can go to the city but i want to go somewhere with a whole bunch of my friends where we can have a blast . I was thinking maybe we can go to a hibachi restaurant and then go to the city , but i dont want to just walk around aimlessly in the city cuz i want to do something fun .

Can anyonee give me any ideas ? It'll realllly help .What can i do in the city for my 17th bday?
party bus .

i had one and it was great 1!!!

if it doesn't hold enought people you want, you can have only v.i.p's enter the party bus and have teh party bus meet you somewhere where the rest of the party is.

hope i helped. ;)What can i do in the city for my 17th bday?
GO TO A TEEN CLUB, TO THE MALL, TO THE MOVIES

No comments:

Post a Comment