Thursday, February 16, 2012

Calories/fat in hibachi?

Dinner tonight was at a Japanese steakhouse, featuring the usual Hibachi grill. The chef didn鈥檛 use much butter from what I could see- he greased down the grill with oil instead, using the butter mostly mid-way through the cooking, and not much even then. I ordered the Hibachi Shrimp, which came with the usual vegetables (tons of onions, and some broccoli). If the only sauce on it was soy sauce, and of course what I assume was sesame oil鈥ould anyone give me some rough nutritional info on this (calories, fat, etc?)Calories/fat in hibachi?
to much of anything is badCalories/fat in hibachi?
I'd need to know the portions, but it sounds really healthy to me. Don't worry about calories so much.Calories/fat in hibachi?
i think it has 90 calories each shrimp or something like that

No comments:

Post a Comment