Monday, February 6, 2012

Does any have the recipe for the dressing you get at Japanese Hibachi steakhouses, or where I can buy it??

either the recipe or some brand I can buy at the grocery store...anyone??Does any have the recipe for the dressing you get at Japanese Hibachi steakhouses, or where I can buy it??
Google Tonkatsu or Yakitori sauce. Or pour bottled Teriyaki sauce into a small bowl, add minced ginger and green onion, flavor with a bit of sesame oil.Does any have the recipe for the dressing you get at Japanese Hibachi steakhouses, or where I can buy it??
the main ingredient is ginger... I don't know if you will find a bottled ginger dressing that's as good as what you get in a japanese steakhouse, but you should be able to find some good recipes if you search for "japanese ginger dressing"

No comments:

Post a Comment