Monday, February 13, 2012

Great hibachi grill in Austin, TX?

My boyfriend has never been to a hibachi grill and I thought this would be a great date for his birthday. Are there any in the Austin area? I don't mind a drive out of town either so please share as many ideas that you have. **Note a quiet, romantic atmosphere would be a plus!Great hibachi grill in Austin, TX?
here are two places worth checking:

Musashino Sushi Dokoro

3407 Greystone Dr

Austin, TX 78731

(512) 795-8593



Uchi Restaurant

801 S Lamar Blvd

Austin, TX 78704

(512) 916-4808



for more better places, go check this site:

http://www.lumyum.com/dish/search/29796/japanese



it lists all foodies recommended places and dishesGreat hibachi grill in Austin, TX?
While I have never been to either of these places, both have gotten good reviews in the past:



Momiji off of 620



Sushi Japon off of I-35N (north of the 290 exit on the east side of the interstate)



I hope this helps; happy eating!Great hibachi grill in Austin, TX?
Benihana.Great hibachi grill in Austin, TX?
I used to have one on my front porch. Used it until it rusted out.



BANZAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment