Thursday, February 9, 2012

Where can I find a great Hibachi Grill Restaurant in NYC?

The Benihana is on 56th Street, between 5th %26amp; 6th Avenues. They are probably the most famous hibachi grill place.



There is also Asia Sushi and Hibachi -

East 31st Street between Park %26amp; LexWhere can I find a great Hibachi Grill Restaurant in NYC?
There's Momoyama in Brooklyn, near Manhattan Beach. It's really great. I went there for my twelfth birthday.Where can I find a great Hibachi Grill Restaurant in NYC?
Ariangs (sp) its on 5th ave and 88 street in brooklynWhere can I find a great Hibachi Grill Restaurant in NYC?
i went to this place years ago when i was about 15 or 16....it was amazing.....its called benni hanna.......spelling is unknown because it was so long ago....hope it helps
  • jeopardy game
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment