Thursday, February 16, 2012

Where can I have a nice and original baby shower in Philadelphia?

my best friend is pregnant and due in may, so the shower will prob be around March. I want a nice place for a shower that is somewhat original and a bit different. We had her bridal shower at a hibachi place and everyone loved it because it wasn't the typical luncheon thing. I want to do something else that people will like.Where can I have a nice and original baby shower in Philadelphia?
Hmm... why don't you see about booking the spirit of Philadelphia, or maybe try the moshulu.. (they're both located on Delaware ave)... having it on a boat would be different!Where can I have a nice and original baby shower in Philadelphia?
moshulu has sunday brunches, maybe you could incorpriate it into one of them~ they are wonderful by the way!!!Where can I have a nice and original baby shower in Philadelphia?
I went to one on The Liberty Belle in Burlington NJ...not far. My family had one of the times of lives on it..of coarse someone else paid the bill !!

No comments:

Post a Comment